Located on Laguna Canyon Road (133) near El Toro Road
DOG PARK RULES
- You must pick up after your dog in and out of fenced area.
- Dogs must be leashed entering and exiting the park.
- Dogs must be currently licensed.
- Aggressive dogs must be removed from the park immediately.
- Professional dog training is not permitted.
- Spike or pinched collars are not permitted.
- Sports activities, bicycles, picnics, etc. are not permitted.
- Take any balls or other toys when you leave.
- You are responsible for you dog's conduct.
- If your dog is causing a problem, please leave.
- Dogs must not be left at the park unattended.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- The dog park is open daily
dawn to dusk from Thursday to Tuesday
- The park is closed all day Wednesday
- The park is also closed during and after rain.